Although we had such a mild winter, who isn’t ready for some warmer weather and the freshness that comes with spring?! Most people can’t redecorate their homes with every season or every year but there are simple ways to bring the freshness of spring indoors.
Whether you want to make a small space seem bigger or bring in reflection to add lighting and size to a room, mirrors are a great way to accent your home this spring and bring rejuvenation and tranquility.
Here are some unique ways you can use mirrors in a space:
- Expand your space by hanging mirrors opposite each other to bring additional dimension into your home.
- If you have a favorite piece of artwork, hang a mirror opposite that piece to accent its presence in the room.
- Consider hanging a mirror complimentary to a wall of windows which will reflect the light and make the room more crisp and bright.
- How about a whole wall of mirrors? Many small framed mirrors can be placed in a collage to create your own reflective work of art.
- Another interesting way to accent a space would be a concave or convex mirror which reflects light in a more unique way.
At Deck the Walls we offer a variety of mirrors. Our specialty is customizing a mirror to fit your home. Whether you want a beveled or flat mirror; a simple molding or bold frame we have whatever you need. Stop in and see us so we can help you spruce up for spring!